Sunday, March 15, 2009

link to the timelines

I have no physical urge to write anything in my blog. Yet I do desire to write. I used to enjoy writing. When i was alone. I dont like writing with someone else in the room. I like writing in complete peace, i open up to myself more.
So its hard to wanna type out a blog.
I think its because my depression.
also a trigger from that, i think, is some ideas that have come into my head. (nothing bad guys dont worry) its just a decision I suddenly want to make. yet the choices both feel integrated into me. I cannot pick, for both i am loving and both i am selfish. I cannot win., SO i want a clear head before i think about it. Its hard, and distracting, but im just going to have to try and push thru a little harder to try and keep myself from plunging into a deep depression... (sounds fun eh?? :P)

i just want to be better....


sleep now.
Goodnight. <3 >WAML<

2 comments:

Roman Brady said...

HUG!!!! I'm sure you'll make the right decision deary.

Nin said...

As a song-writter, I can relate to not wanting to wrote when someone else is in the room. It's hard, because you're exposed.
May I call you out and say, that when exposed, you're forced to walk in your true gift. Take a risk and see what happens! It feels uncomfortable, and you feel totally vunerable, but when you step out and trust that you have a gift that is worth sharing.......AMAZING things happen.
And Angel, I believe you have gifts that you don't even recognize! And have MUCH to offer those around you! You are worthy and amazing, step out and take that risk!!!!
Love you!