Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Adventures

So I start work tomorrow. yay! lol. Im excited and scared, i hope the job and staff dont suck, the shift leader is awesome tho.
I ended up getting a bus pass, cuz its only like a 10 min ride plus I wont have to pay for parking. and we are broke so we wouldn't be able to afford the gas.cuz SGI is a horrible company ><
yes... they keep fucking up on our auto pays. a couple months ago they took out 3 payments in one month (differ dates too) and they did it again, but only a double and im annoyed that was gonna buy me lunches for when I work. but it'll take a week or so to be re-paid. Stupid sgi...

Bradys moved in, ymore yays, but i think dez and i need to learn to open up some more, we stay locked up in our rooms at night and we don adventure down to the main floor often. lol Once we get used to it we may see her more often.

So yea back to work, i get a 20% discount there suzy shier, urban planet, mariposa, sirens... lol its pretty sweet.

i downloaded The legend of dragoon for ps1 and im playing it currently ^^


what else...

oh yea we have an awesome new chair in the living room and a new coffee table/end table. They are pretty nice, wood with glass tops.

yupp





"Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye Aww he's being eaten by a shark." - Gir "Invader Zim"

1 comment:

Roman Brady said...

hey, I have a habit of staying in my room too LoL heheheh We'll get used to having each other around soon enough I think LoL