Monday, June 8, 2009

Drug Induced Fantasy

So I was doing really good there for a while, but my pessimistic attitude has returned, not sure why, but i guess i cant win the first time... I have to try and be more patient.


So Dominic had his first sleep in his toddler bed last night... He did awesome, went to sleep well, and when we checked on him later on he was so cute...





and in the morning I opened his door and he was laying in bed with many of his other toys... so it was cute, and im glad he stayed in bed... lol
lets see how long it lasts..

Currently addicted to, sims 3... its okay, a lot like sims 2 but th timing is much better... lol it doesnt take hours to go pee or eat :P
I cant wait for some expansions. I really want to get a legit copy of sims 3

^_^


Off to play sims!

No comments: