Wednesday, October 7, 2009

new header means I need a new post

So my fancy new header, it was my old favorite one and it used to say "Angels heavenly hell" also I added my newest quote to the bottom of my blog <3
anyways
It was time for a new header, Im sick of the standards society seems to have set on me, but im going to try my hardest to push through and be myself,
if im balancing both well then there is nothing wrong with me or my parenting.

I can still be gothic/slutty and go clubbing once a week or 2ce (within reason cuz I love dezzy :P <3) but I can do that, as long as Dominic is happy and growing and put first, I can go clubbing and still be 21

I still have to find the balance, so I may screw up fine w/e it wont last forever Im working on this, this is my new goal.
I want to be 21

Dez isnt really into the same scene I am, he likes to go once in a while but he likes staying home so sometimes he can stay home after dom is asleep and play on his comp, and i can go out, or we can get a babysitter and we can both go out, together or separate.
either way

and maybe I can get back with some ppl I used to know and get some friends, or at least someone to chat too on msn every once in a while :P

:D

I just dont want to look back and think how much i hated how i stayed home and didnt "have fun"

I dont want to regret throwing away my life cuz I locked myself in my head and home.

Done for now

No comments: