Sunday, November 15, 2009

volcano?




So thats what the inside of my head feels like

IM just freaking out, being super super broke and low on exciting fun foods (spaghetti is only cool liek once a week...:P) and knowing we are going to be doign a lot better at the end of the month...
its stressful
not to mention being uber depressed --- friday was a bad day, it seems the days are getting worse then if i try hard i can have an awesome day... but then the next day is HORRIBLE

also stressful --- sobriety!

lol

maybe getting my lip pierced again on the opposite side-- and by maybe i mean I am
also getting this as a tattoo next month on my left inside forearm
(click for larger better view)




im excited,
I would explain, but im lazy... lol

and my blogging has now gotten boring for me, im off more later

No comments: