Friday, October 17, 2008

its been a while

Not all that much to update, I have/had red hair, but it faded to orange, but im er-dyeing it soon. I have a photo shoot on monday, which im excited for, I cant wait to get back into modeling. I love and miss being in front of a camera.
My job is going okay, i liek the idea of the job, i love the cleanign rooms thing, but the managers and the lack of organization/communication is very annoying. Either way life goes on, and i get past it.

The other day at work i comepletly broke down, I was making a bed, and i started feeling flusterd and anxious. I started crying and freaking out, im not sure why really, just too much stress piled up and finally fell over.. i ended up punching a metal door before I had calmed down, I didnt get hurt, and im doing better. I went to the doctor and Im going to go to a councellor here soon, because all this stress in my life is starting to ruin me. Im tryign very hard to not do anythign stupid, and ive been doing good. I have been gettign snippy with Dez and he knows I dont mean it, and im trying really hard.

my body and brain is just tired of holding everything in, i just need to get it out.

what else is new, nothing else really
yea thats about it

3 comments:

Roman Brady said...

Hey, I hope you start feeling better soon, and that you can get in to talk to someone soon. Hugs!!

Lucille Hope said...

Me too, lol
but im working on it

Nin said...

I am here as a friend anytime : )