Saturday, February 21, 2009

still no job, but im still looking, soon going to have to resort to fast food.. bleh

on the plus side tho
Brady is moving in aroudn April! hehe im so excited, it'll be fun.
She is gunna live in the basement and our comp in our room. hehehe

and more awesome news, friday afternoon chad and brady came over and he taught us how to play Dungeons and dragons, and the 3 of us were playing from 330 to about 11. I am a Elf class rogue so i getting slip in and out and steal things unlock locks.. hehe
Dez is a halfling (half the hieght of a human) and a druid. Brady is a half elf sorcer!
its awesome, and chad is the dm, Oh that was so fun, we are meeting up on thurs again but i mmust watch star trek

1 comment:

Roman Brady said...

I am SO very excited to be moving in!! DnD is great, and I'm just really excited and happy that I'll be living with you!! It's awesome!!

I hope you find a job soon, Angel! Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find something!