Sunday, March 14, 2010

so lately life blows.
I have felt very unwanted - not unloved just unwanted. The stress of moving, and the stress of thinking about in 2 weeks, its just going to be Dominic and me at my dads. Dez will be here at his Dads, but him going to school is for the best and thats what is helping me get through this.

Ive been missing my mom alot, im glad I dyed my hair, with the brown everytime I would side glance at a mirror i would see my mom in me and it hurt.. and when I look at Dominic I see tysene and i also see dez and me and dom as a family.. so looking around is a pissy deal for me right now.

But with everything Im dealing with, I think I can "understand" why someone would want to kill themselves, I still stick by the fact that suicide is a waste and plus going to hell isnt worth it,but I can understand how much stress can make you want to just end it all. I think I know how Tysene felt being over-whelmed.

Im scared/nervous about moving to allan and my dad, and becky... its just odd, im so used to just my dad, and now becky is in the picture with her rules and feelings and viewpoints (some of which are dumb haha)

so this will be... fun... Dom and I are sharing the bedroom in the basement, and the side storage room im going to set up for my computer, so our room will be a bit cramped, but we will be upstairs and outside most of the time.

Im hoping to pay off all my debt asap so I can maybe improve my credit and get an apt.. but if i pay it all off how well does that fix my credit?
and if it only fixes a little bit of my credit how can I quickly fix it to the point that someone will rent to me?

Ive asked a few basement suites (in ppls houses) cuz they dont do credit checks, but so far no luck - nobody wants a kid in the basement, and I cant get a co-signer, so its more stress added on.

well i lost my writing mood

14 comments:

B said...

Hey darlin, everything's gonna be okay. I'm always around if you need someone to talk to.

Lucille Hope said...

Likewise hun <3 hooray for life eh

念強 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE.................................................

惠佩政萍 said...

adult成人情色激情成人聊天網情色影片色情俱樂部性愛影片情趣淫水影音情色限制級照片live show女生自慰影片超屌成人情色留言板淫亂女自慰免費視訊辣妹巨乳鹹濕色情影音聊天自拍走光照片免費情色av圖片亞洲情色論壇淫慾免費裸女圖片裙底風光台灣色情論壇一夜正妹淫娃網情色下載a圖片全裸淫蕩女人情色影音聊天高潮自慰色情圖片成人自拍女生自慰亞洲成人色情dvd舔乳頭女生自慰影片台灣色情網站台灣性樂園sex story情色影音激情聊天室嘿咻情色自拍

VincenzoJ_Markle0727 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

瑜吟瑜吟 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。 ....................................................

韋成韋成 said...

你不能和一個握緊的拳頭握手........................................

吳wyat031tskiles8 said...

Thx ur share........................................

劉KarolR_Sundquis said...

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^

FreemanProt湘均 said...

很期待新的內容,幫你推個文^^ .............................................

St0623evenT_Rossiter said...

xh美色網 免費a片下載嘟嘟情人色網影片 av,sex520免費影片 完全免費視訊聊天 777美女dvd辣妹視訊 免費視訊celia aio交友視訊愛情館 西門慶成人論壇 台中酒店S援交 sex888影片分享區高中生援交 一葉情貼影片區 1314視訊 情人線上aa片試看嘟嘟 情人視訊網a 妹妹視訊 情色網成人電影 xxxholic次元魔女 成人文學小弟弟貼影片區 亞亞成人館 ut成人聊天室 微風成人 go2av免費看影片 104黑色會美眉自慰 日本同志色教館情色文學成人小說 34c視訊辣妹美女sex888免費電影 情色視訊論壇 0204貼圖區免費色情電影 成人貼圖站 交友ggo 免費影片下載a gogo2sex日本 拓網交友視訊美女 080情人網伊利論壇 一本道 a片 東京熱免費成人影片觀賞 交友ggoo 夜未眠影片中心 34c情人視訊網 一夜情性 情色視訊 美女 亞洲禁果名模影城 日本av論壇 台南視訊34c美女館 bt論壇交友網成人情色視訊妹 免費情人視訊 性愛電影85cc 聊天室交友whei 38girl視訊美女 aa免費影片 獨秀視訊聊天室 av730美眉共國 辣妹哈啦聊天室

倫向霖妍 said...

喜歡這裡-支持你的更新..................................................

GarnettHauser俊憲 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

estherme said...

人生之中,比冒險更危險的一件事:不去冒險。 ....................................................