Saturday, August 16, 2008

YAY WAFFLEMAKER!

So we picked up a waffle maker yesterday, yay, I love waffles and I never actually had a waffle maker befoer and I always wanted one, so yay!
Dezzy's comp died yesterday, we think he might have shocked the processor so yea its dead, and it sucks because now he is sad and grumpy, he loevs his comp... but its an $$ fix.. hopefully we can fix it soon.
Went grocery shopping yesterday with Dominic. HE was really good, I was surprised, either way, after I had to grab a few things from extra foods, and as I was walking to checkout I ran into Brenda (Tysene's mom) So we chatted for a few minutes, it was kinda awkward but oh well.

Dom has been having issues with the word "no" For a while he nuderstood and would stop doing whatever he was doing when we said stop, then for a while it turned into when we woudl say no, he would smile and do it anyways. but now if i say no (no matter how loud and scary) he still does it, but he acts as though he didnt even hear me, no flinching nothing. And he wotn stop turnign on and off the tv or changnig channel to static super great when its loud btw) or the dishwasher, whether its going or not he will turn the dial, like whens its still washign he will turn it to dry.. and there is still soap inside... lol joys of being a parent, but im confused because he used to listen to no, and he used to at least acknowledge the fact that we said something... I dunno its kinda annoying..

Im hoping to go hand out some resumes here soon, yay jobs! yea nothign much to post on that topic...
lol

but im giong to go relax or something, I had just finished cleaning the kitchen (under the stove, which was super gross, i hate moving apt stoves..., and the counters all appliances etc, lol so its all shiny and shyt

byE!

1 comment:

Nin said...

wow look at you Suzy Homemaker! I never clean behind my stove!