Sunday, April 5, 2009

body pain

tiredness. my legs and arms are soe, but i think im doing ok. still havent learned till so I feel useless a lot, but ive been helping in the fitting rooms. I actually gave a good fashion idea to a little girl an dher mom.

the little girl was just pre teen amd i think her mom was tryign to help her be cool cuz she was a bit bigger and all that. The mom didnt want any low cut tops or with holes near the top. SO i helped her find some, and we got a nice tank top and the length was long (as they all are nowadays) and I suggested she scrunch it up at the bottom and it really did help to hide her tummy bump, the mom even aproved.
i felt useful, lol
I also helped some parents find some skull-less tshirts.. paernts aer funny when they buy kids clothing.

so yea pain, still not "loving" the job, but i think i may need time to understand everything.

taknig the bus isnt too bad, still a bit cold while waiting for the ide home. But its only a 10 min bus ride. Really short and simple.

im excited to have 2 days off though. my body hurts.

No comments: