Friday, April 10, 2009

fu<|<

arg. stupid job.

Didnt get paid today, even tho they told me the cut off dates are sat (i had started working before last sat) and they cant find my paycheck so they gave up (after not calling me back for 4 hours) and said it will be added to my next paycheck. sob..
>.<

honestly, i clearly dont need the money, so therefore they dont care. bills have to be paid, food has to be bought. but what do they care, they are just un-intelligent humans that when they dont know what to do they just give up or push it further away and stop caring.

I just want to work with ppl who are intelligent.
im sick of this.

in wanna punch something..

I hate living in today's society. Everything is created to make life easier. and so brings on ppl who are lazy and dont care.
and i will gladly admit i am also one of the lazy ones, very much so, but I dont push things to the side when i dont like the outcome, or if i dont know what to do. I figure things out. I try to help ppl whens there is a problem. but most ppl just sweep it under the rug.

No comments: