Monday, January 4, 2010

love it

so i love the slow cooker we got for xmas from my dad

Its awesome and the recipe books we got have awesome ideas. I cant wait to try them.
but a lot of the refipes im missing like 2 things that are prolly pretty important, but i'll learn how to shop for groceries one day, im hoping the slow cooker will help.

Man im so excited, i wanna make lasagna, i have a recipe for it, but cheese is exspensive :( which is sad, but we pretty much have everything else..
man ive been craving lasagna for like months, but never have any. And i dont liek buying pre-made ones cuz they are always icky - not true, i had one brand I loved but they changed the recipe and it sucks now.

see my fav lasagna woudl be

a thick meat tomato sauce, with tons of cheese mmmm cheese, and onions are cool as long as they are super small or a lot of powder.. mmm.... and i lost my train of thought, Dom interrupted me so oh well, some veggies are cool i guess

again i lost my train of thoust so w/e lasagne is good as long as there isnt a tong of hugh onions..

maybe after we get out of this christmas brokeness..


ooo i also found another neat recipe in one of my books

its called 'Cola Ham'
lol and its basically hamd slow cooked in spices etc and cola (also a cola paste oon it too) I cant wait to try it, mainly only because of the cola thing, i love cola :P
but dez doesnt like ham so oh well, one day :P


i have an icecapp so my concentration is lagging...lol

mmmm icecappp

but im off for now

byebye

2 comments:

Nin said...

I'm SO excited that you're trying new things in the kitchen. It's so fun once you start experimenting and realize cooking isn't hard at all, espeically with a slow cooker. I didn't know you loved lasagna : ) Next time you guys come over for supper I'll make a lasagna.
If you ever want to have like, a cooking/evening together, I'd be game to show you some of the super yummy and easy recipes I've learned and picked up over the house wife years.
And I agree, stupid cheese is so stinkin expensive, which sucks, cuz we LOVE cheese. One thing Randeah used to do was grate a bunch of cheese and freeze it, which is good for things like lasagna.

Lucille Hope said...

ooo that would be fun! both the lasagna night and cooking night :D

yea love cheese... poutine is my 2nd fav and again stupid cheese..

yea one of these days maybe i'll steal my dads costco card and go get a wackload of cheese and freeze it...

mmm cheese...i love cheese on almost everything....mmm