Saturday, January 2, 2010

woot breakdowns

So Dylan and his gf are staying here, its pretty cool, minus the 'personal bubble' interference..

Ive been so broken lately. I was pushing so hard to keep strong and charge through this...but I can't push anymore. I feel like im empty, like im so drained there is nothing left to use to start rebuilding.

I cry every 20 mins, and like hardcore, my mood is through the roof (poor dezzy) its hard to hold up a front with company though...

its gotten bad, and normally (most ppl who kno me) know that Im terrified of 2012 happening (predicted end of the world)

and ive always worried (yes i kno no point if it happens it happens, but thats not what this topic is about)anyways ive always been scared if it, many reasons and it just sucks, dieing is no fun, alone or with the entire earth,
back to the point

Im slowly starting to not care about that anymore, and its because im so drained and since i feel so empty, the end of the world doesnt seem so bad anymore
*****note - im not saying i want to kill myself or die*****

:(

so to sum it up

life sucks

.....

No comments: