Tuesday, September 15, 2009

dfhzsxi lo/fghjfgjfghj,kjbnm,.;n

so every once in a while, i get flashback of my childhood. which always is amazing for me cuz i blocked out my childhood...never sure why. but lately its been a lot of flashbacks, and most of the memories are random ones like
"being excited to look at the sears catalog" when Christmas came"
or like
"playing outside as a kid"
"my mom tickleing me"
"playing with my cabbage patch dolls"
etc etc , but memories that are random

I find its trapped me in my head a bit more, and ive been a bit more angry than i have been, im not sure why but i am kinda enjoying being stuck in my head...
maybe i'll go for a walk tonight when dez gets home, then i can go sit in the park and just think without any tv or ppl, or any noise or non noise...

lol if that makes sense


but i must go prepare lunch for Dominic

No comments: